Adrets Ref: A285
Côte d'Azur, Saint Raphaël, Le Dramont: a fabulous location, an exceptional view, an exclusive and private environment, this villa is splendid and offers high quality finishes and equipment!
View on the Golden Island, the famous tower built on the island that would have inspired Hergé in the writing of his album Tintin and the Black Island
The villa consists of a very large living room open to the pool, a kitchen with access to the terrace, sea and lakes. On the floor, you have three rooms all different in their decoration.
The first words that will come to mind is the calm and beauty of the landscape. You are about 10 kilometers from Saint Raphael where you can walk in the morning to the Provencal market, the evening on the pier and the port, enjoy a good Italian ice cream for gourmands.
The We draw your attention to the fact that:
- the apartment is non-smoking
- Pets are not accepted
- The keys are to be removed from 05:00 pm on the day of your arrival and to return to 09:00 am at the time of your departure
- the apartment is equipped with pillows and blankets / duvets
- garden furniture must be returned upon departure
- blinds or shutters must be closed
- the deposit is obligatory the day of your arrival center is located