Adrets Ref A287
Sympathetic villa for 6 people located in the Domaine de la Baumette in Agay - Saint Raphael - French Riviera. The beach is about 600 m from the public beach of La Baumette where you can bask along the creeks.
This villa is suitable for families: with children, you have a large wooded lot, a place to play balls with friends, your car will rest quietly in the shade of a tree.
Terrace side: on this important part of the villa, you have access to the kitchen or the living room. The large parasol will allow you to spend pleasant moments with family or with your friends. The living room of garden accomodates easily 6 people.
Inside: you with a kitchen equipped and opened on the stay. The living room is then divided into two with the part living room and beds (a sofa bed for 2 people). From the seating area you can access the terrace at the back of the villa.
Then, a corridor takes you on the rooms to sleep, the toilets and the room of water:
- The first bedroom has a double bed and a washbasin. View of the garden.
- the second bedroom has a double bed and a washbasin. View of the terrace.
The toilets are separate. The bathroom is composed of a washbasin and a shower.
The owner has a washing machine.
What activities can you do?
- the fans of the farnient will be delighted: very quiet area, conducive to the siesta.
- fans of the beach: it is close to the villa
- bike fans: you have access to many routes leaving from Agay, in the direction of Saint Raphaël or the opposite direction towards Cannes by Anthéor Le Trayas.
- ATV fans: you are at the foot of the Esterel. Many mountain bike routes are at your disposal.
- fans of running, trail: idem for the Esterel
- scuba diving: from nombeux spots since Agay
We draw your attention to the fact that:
- the apartment is non-smoking
- Pets are not accepted
- The keys are to be removed from 05:00 pm on the day of your arrival and to return to 09:00 am at the time of your departure
- the apartment is equipped with pillows and blankets / duvets
- garden furniture must be returned upon departure
- blinds or shutters must be closed
- the deposit is obligatory the day of your arrival