Adrets Ref: A190
Comfortable renovated villa of 70 m2 on two levels:
- An equipped kitchen opened on the stay
- The living room gives access to a small terrace equipped with a table and chairs for your meals
- Upstairs, a room with bed 140cm x 190 cm
- A second bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- A nice bathroom and a separate toilet.
On the roof, a solarium with sea view.
-A pleasant garden of 150 m2 with barbecue and deckchairs.
Practical information :
- Bed linen and towels are not provided.
- Key collection is at 9 am for departures and 17 hours for arrivals at the agency.
- A deposit check will be requested upon arrival.
- When you leave, garden equipment must be brought inside.
- The shutters and doors must be closed and the villa must be made clean.
To access the sea, you take the small path that goes down, cross the road and you arrive at Robinson Beach. Distance from the villa: 100 m!
At the foot of the Roches Rouges, you can choose between the sandy beach or the coves in the creeks. For mountain bike fans, head for Esterel in the background of Agay. Do you ride a road bike? Welcome to the Corniche d'Or, from Saint Raphael to Théoule sur Mer, coastal road and breathtaking landscapes.
Diving fan? Ideal because you are 100 m from the first dive spots.
You take your car and you are 15 minutes from golf Valescure: 18 holes in the greenery and well being of the Côte d'Azur.
Visit the old town to Saint Raphael, Provencal markets, including one in Agay at night.